Call the Commercial HVAC Specialists
Big Buildings Are No Problem!
Commercial HVAC represents a significant investment for business owners. In addition to larger building sizes, it poses challenges that differ from those found in residential HVAC. If you are in need of HVAC repair, maintenance or installation, it is important that you choose a company with extensive commercial HVAC experience – and the satisfied customers to prove it.
In the Oklahoma City area, that company is Exclusive HVAC-Roofing-Restoration. We can handle buildings of any size and are able to install, repair and maintain:
- Packaged systems. These are all-in-one, space-saving units that consist of the compressor, condenser, evaporator and fan coil. In hotels, condos and other buildings where individual room temperature control is required, packaged terminal air conditioners and heat pumps provide that kind of control.
- Split systems. These allow you to control the temperature and humidity of different “zones” of a building. They are often used in smaller commercial buildings, like restaurants and stores.
- RTU. A rooftop unit is an all-in-one HVAC system that contains the compressor, condenser and an evaporator and blower.
- VRF. This is the new kid on the block and is proving to be enormously popular because of its high level of energy efficiency. VRF systems take up very little space.
Choosing a Commercial HVAC System
If you are having a structure built or replacing an existing system, you’ll want to keep a number of factors in mind:
- Energy efficiency (newer technology costs more initially, but saves you money on energy bills over the long run)
- Space required
- Noise level
- Ventilation needs, which can be complicated by the number and location of windows and by building usage that may cause unhealthy indoor air quality